Sunday 19 December 2010

Your Spiritual Leaders Are Being Killed & They Don’t Want ‘You’ To Know About It.


Four Things I would Like To Point To In Relation To These Matters:
1st. The Stanford Prison Experiment, where we saw normal people put in a prison situation and told to marshall other civilians non violently, and within hours these normal people had devised all sorts of ways to hurt the people they were looking after through psychological means. They did not know why when interviewed afterwards.

2nd. The How Violent Are You Documentary with Michael Portillo, where we saw how 60% of people will go ahead and do the most horrific thing to another Human Being if a stereotypically trustworthy person tells them to do so.

3rd. One study I heard mentioned, said if the Human brain doesn't perceive consequence then it will go ahead and do whatever takes it's fancy.

4th. A recent British Medical Association study that revealed that 60% of people within my country's medical industry were too afraid to make complaints about their colleagues behaviour in case it damaged their chances of promotion.

After enduring several years of extreme psychological torture I went to my Doctors for help, he referred me to a Psychiatrist for which I was grateful.  When I told her I wanted to recover naturally, I was constantly badgered until I said I’ll look into it.  Then I read Mad In America, Bad Science Bad Medicine and The Enduring Mistreatment of The Mentally Ill.  I became angry and insisted on being signed off with the help of my loved ones.  Most are not so lucky.
                                               
I have learned much since this experience.  Though based on one fact alone, being asked by these full time professionals as to whether I thought I could feel another human being’s emotions and having to explain to them, yes I could and the basic science behind that ability, mirror neurons.  Information presented by Prof. Robert Winston in ‘2003’ and conveniently lost.  I obviously understood the basics as to how people worked and why I was different more than any of our supposed healers being paid 6 figures a year to help our people.  Vital facts have been hidden from our people about our abilities.

I discovered the 1% of society are actually Shaman, spiritual leaders outside the Western world and not psychotic or schizophrenic.  They are the full empaths of our species.  And because of the way we have allowed criminals to construct this capitalist madhouse, they are breaking down and some become very ill.  Then they are given even more extreme emotions with antipsychotic chemicals through an enlarged Basil Ganglia in the brain.  Something never even been investigated by our trusting medical leaders.

I have been called mad many times in my life by my friends after stepping in to stop somebody from being hurt or intimidated.  They always smiled at me afterwards with a sparkle in their eye when they said it, obviously not a bad thing that increased dose of emotion if it can help keep people safe.

Most people are operating on power and control, this too is denied by mainstream.   There are better ways to exist if we can stop our most sensitive of people being destroyed through disrespect and then supposed medical treatment.  We can all develop an awareness of God and know that he is a part of us, only then we will become fully aware, evolved, peaceful Human Beings.

Our true spiritual leaders have more input filters in their brain and these drugs also make the brain create even more input filters, making it very difficult to get away from toxic chemicals,  Doctors have no idea what input filters do as they have never been told we are all empathic.  They have no inclination to become spiritually minded because they are quite comfortable, well paid and uninformed.  They will not stop this outrages treatment of our most valuable of citizens because they will not be told by the mainstream what the truth is.  We must save our true spiritual leaders from the hands of criminals if we are going to effect change in this world.

These people have a stronger look in their eye because there is more going on, it attracts trouble in today’s society, after a time they lose their third eye consciousness due to stress and get labled psychotic or schizophrenic.  Some people are in so much pain they become delusional.  We must make our Doctors stop this ‘torture’ so we can save our society from capitalist criminals.  Most people are still poor, chemicals that are going into everything are changing who we are.  And criminals have us dumbed down and looking the other way.  Now we need to bring out the best within ourselves by helping others, especially those who can help reshape society with their knowledge of what is inside.


Please Read The Other Posts And Leave The Address To This Information Wherever Possible.  Make The First Letter Viral Via Email And Link To This Page.  Now Is Our Time To Shine.

No comments:

Post a Comment